illusions

Monday, September 22, 2008

a likeness to sisyphus

The months grow and let days past,
patiently and attentively,
I hold on to my fleeting determination.

Turn after turn,
I keep watch and keep faith.
Having to wait each 7 days for a new light.

Flushes of color swim through my veins,
as the boulder reaches my mountain's peak
Hard on the heart is the wait.

Rushes of energy, and blazes of joy
stream against the disappointment.
What to do once the task is done?

After 24 rolls, the edge is just beyond
How fruitless the next days shall be.
Nothing more will I have to look forward to

Thus despair and thus sorrow!
No more, no more,
Is the love I swore to witness

What likeness to Sisyphus this is!



note: heheh... madramang poem to tungkol sa pagtatapos ng isa nanamang anime :))

posted by Raven at 5:49:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home