illusions

Friday, August 22, 2008

HI former WORLD!

Today is August 23, 2008.

I graduated March 2007,

After 2 summers, i finally go back to my Alma Mater- my world for 9 years.

My coming back wasn't planned at all. I woke up this morning with a message saying from my sister saying dad want's me to come home that instant. SO GREAT! my plans got screwed.

I was supposed to go the library for KASPIL before i go out with my friends, but since i suddenly made a trip to batangas, i was left with no other choice but to settle for the library here-DLSL.

I called my cousin up so she'd go around with me, texted my old friend so we'd meet up, and fixed my self up to look decent.

It didn't take 5 seconds for somebody i know to say 'HI!' (talk about keeping it low :P). Honestly, it was great seeing people again. But damn, i was so weirded out... i was away from people too long. and then once i said good bye to my friend, i went off to the IS... and well... if i thought the people were overwhelming... seeing my old teachers was even more of a daze...

BUT IT WAS FUN!!!
so much for anti-social me hahahaha

I spent around 3-4 hours on campus, not too long since the library wasn't available. The only thing i was able to accomplish really was getting my yearbook (very much overdue), i've been thinking about getting it for a really long time now. But now as i think about it, the whole day was amazing.

De La Salle Lipa really is a place to go back to!


posted by Raven at 8:16:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home