illusions

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

As usually, it took me forever to update... and finally i have a new post.

As prescribed by my family, i will be going to DLSU, but i'm no longer going into Human Biology, instead i will be going into biology... hey... i don't want to be stuck in Dasmarinas at the peak of my life... please!!!!

Tomorrow's graduation day, and i'm not feeling as melancholy as i'm supposed to. i guess i'm in one of my weird faces again... and perhaps it's an effect of my complex...

perhaps my indifference to the whole thing is due to my excitement for another thing (but don't get me wrong, i was really sentimental until a while ago). well Animax has this contest... and i'm planning on joining it...hey if my dreams of becoming a mangaka or better yet an owner of an anime company can't be realized then this gig is the closest thing i can get! yay!!!

ahhhhhhhhh! if only i could get started on it!!!!!!
posted by Raven at 2:49:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home